This Walmart search engine URL filters your product by retailer name, keyword, and price. Think of it as a Search-Find-Buy URL for Walmart.
Creating your Walmart Retailer URL.
1. Click on "All tools" in your side toolbar and select the Walmart Retailer URL.
2. Once you have selected the Walmart Retailer URL, you will need to enter the following required parameters:
Assign a Friendly Name to your URL.
Set the Brand Name
Submit the Keyword you want to use.
Important: The brand name is Case Sensitive (you must set the brand name as displayed on Walmart).
oxo — wrong, Oxo — wrong. OXO — correct
3. Use optional Price Min. and Price Max. settings to narrow down the number of displayed results.
Important: Keep in mind that the Walmart price filter does not work with decimals. You should include whole numbers.
4. You can use the Custom Facet Values feature to borrow down the search. You can get the Custom Facet Name and Custom Facet Value from Walmart Filters, select the ones you want to apply.
5. Set the "Custom Facet Name" and "Custom Facet Value" options.
6. In the next section you will find the link customization options, where you can:
Add a Tracking Code to your URL;
Add your Amazon Affiliate ID;
Toggle on or off the "Hide Referrer", "GDPR Consent" and "Deep Links" options;
Add your tracking link to one of your campaigns;
Select a custom domain if you have one available;
Activate the link expiration settings.
7.-In the social sharing section, you can upload your logo or the image of the product, and add a title and a description that will be shown when your link is posted on any social media.
Once you have completely set your Walmart Retailer URL, click Generate tracking link. and you will see your newly created Walmart Retailer URL
Here you can:
Change the URL slug;
Don't forget to check our video on the topic:
It's time to try it.
This link redirects users to a Walmart search page with your keyword and filters the results by brand, price min, and price max set.
🎉 Now you are ready to generate your own Walmart Retailer URL!